Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shoe Box Swap!

I am attending a Shoe Box Swap on Thursday, so I thought I would share what will be in my Shoe Box! There will be several other make-n-takes so I thought I would make it sweet and simple. This 3x3 card will be great for a baby shower gift!

I went back and forth with the brown in the lion. I made the hair brown and the face pink and then I made the hair pink and face brown. I couldn't decide which looked better. The face got lost with the brown hair. So, I will just let the ladies decide how they want to make it! The brown ribbon along with the 3D lion's head brings it all together! The inside reads, "Wild About You!" I am very happy with the card!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Patrice Pierce said...

This is so cute! I can't wait until Thursday so I can make it myself! :)