Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

What's that? You want more Kiwi Kiss?! Okay, if you insist! Well, you may not insist, but I do! I need to use the last of my 'In Colors' to move on to the new ones... it's bittersweet. You are going to LOVE the new 'In Colors!' Not only will you LOVE the new colors, but you are going to be drooling over the new Stampin' Up! catalog!

I am very blessed because I have wonderful parents, including 2 Dads who prove their unconditional love every day! Coming from a divorced family isn't as bad as I once thought it would be. Making Father's Day cards excites me because it's a chance to thank both of my Dad's for being a very important part of my life. I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day weekend!

12 comments:

Jeannette Swain said...

Nice card Jamie. Love the beautiful simplicity!

Nikki Bond said...

Gorgeous...so serene! Love it! {SMILES}

Patrice Pierce said...

This is a GREAT Father's Day card!!! I love it! And I love the new catalog, too!!!

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Gorgeous card, Jamie. Great use of those window sheets!

Lisa Bohler said...

Love how you used the window sheets. Great card!

Connie Babbert said...

Those windows are great! Love your card.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Love this Jamie! Very simple and quite elegant all in one! :D

Rachel Hope said...

Simply Elegant! TFS

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the color scheme.

Unknown said...

Nicely done and a great Father's Day card.

Ida said...

I like the look of this card with the leaves in white on the Kiwi (one of my favorites) color and the sentiment in black really pops. Great card.

Anonymous said...

Love the card--and that color---wish it were here to stay!