Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fireworks!

I can't wait for the fireworks this weekend! We will be traveling tomorrow, so I had to post a day early for the Bloggers Challenge! I don't have any stamps that celebrate our independance... what a shame. But bugs are certainly a staple in every 4th of July celebration, so I thought I would use this cutie for a simple red, white, and blue card!

I can't wait for my light tent to arrive! You will notice a drastic improvement in my pictures! My little digital camera just doesn't do the job!

12 comments:

Tami said...

Very, very cute! I love the simplicity of this card! It works for me.

Lori said...

What a cute way to incorporate the patriotic theme! Love the sparkle, too.

Barb Hardeman said...

Heeheeehee! This little Firefly really made me giggle. How cute is he! Great take on the challenge...

Sheryl Dickinson said...

LOL! You are right, bugs are right there with hot dogs and apple pie! Very cute card!

Connie Babbert said...

lol...you are SO right! Love the little patriotic bug...

Ida said...

Very Cute and the CAS style works great for this fun little card.

Nikki Bond said...

Very cute...love the simplicity! {SMILES}

Patrice Pierce said...

Great card, Jamie!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great CAS card, love the bit of sparkle.

Lisa Bohler said...

Super cute! Happy 4th!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so cute Jaime! It works perfectly for this week's challenge! :D

Rachel Hope said...

Perfect!!! Love the CAS feel and the little bug is adorable!