Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here's Lookin' at You!

Our challenge this week was to use diecuts... so I used as many of them as I could! Hopefully this card inspires all of us to do the 'Spring Dance' to make this depressing weather go away!

The small circle diecuts fit perfectly into the circle stamp from the stamp set Priceless through Stampin' Up! And all of the colors coordinated blissfully with the Stampin' Up! In Colors. I tried adding wording to the front of the card, but every which way I tried to work it... it didn't work. So it is what it is!

I want to jazz my cards up a bit, so I am personally challenging myself to add layers, texture, and embellishments to my cards this coming week!




10 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Sooo cute! What a wonderful image! Love it! {SMILEs}

Lisa Bohler said...

This is an adorable little card!!

Kerry D-C said...

What a darling card!

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a FUN card!

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

clever use of the priceless stamp! your frog is adorable!!!

Connie Babbert said...

What a fun card...

Kristen said...

very cute! Great paper!

Ida said...

What a FUN card. Love your froggy.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Love the frog!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a fun card Jaime! Love that sweet frog! :D