Thursday, March 19, 2009

Think Spring!!

Do you ever start a card without a vision? I wanted my card to scream SPRING!! All of my ideas and embellishments started piling up... and I froze. What did I want my card to look like? BUGS + FLOWERS + COLORS = SPRING! I just went with it and this is what I came up with... Let's just say there's no other like it!!


To create this masterpiece for our bloggers challenge, I used Live Like You Mean It, Upsy Daisy, and Cute As a Bug stamp sets; random ribbon; glitter; punches; Certainly Celery and Barely Banana cardstock; and Purely Pomegranate and Certainly Celery ink.

12 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the Bee flying off from your fist panel to the base card.

MJ said...

Cute layoutout. Love the bee. I think that sometimes cards just need to be set free and we need to allow to to create themselves. I very seldom have a plan if I am not working with a sketch, lol. Even then I am never really sure where I am going until I get there. Your card is adorable.

Lisa Bohler said...

Love the scallop circle for your main sentiment and that polka dot ribbon is the perfect finish!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the layout!

Ida said...

Fun card and very unique. Love the bee trail....

Jamie Fisher said...

Thanks guys!! Happy Stamping! :)

Kerry D-C said...

Fun card! love the bee!

Anonymous said...

James, you rock!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty Jaime! What a lovely mix of colors! That little bee is so sweet! :D

Nikki Bond said...

Gorgeous...inside and out! {SMILES}

tonistamps said...

Great card Jamie!

Connie Fossenier said...

Love the colors, this stamp set and how you incorporated the circle on your card.
Awesome
connie paxman